ADVANCE YOUR REACH, IMPACT AND VISIBILITY IN INDIA
“The International Knowledge Center has been a tremendous asset to us, helping the University of Iowa to develop programs in a variety of areas, and to connect with students and faculty on the ground in India.”
Dr. Downing Thomas
Associate Provost and Dean of International Programs
The University of Iowa
How do you build a brand overseas?
How do you provide clarity and reliability to students?
How do you proactively manage impressions?
Our International Knowledge Center is situated to provide expertise and tactically coordinate your comprehensive internationalization efforts in India. It offers an innovative, cost-effective and efficient alternative to opening your own office. Partner institutions use the IKC as a base of operations for:
- Recruiting International Students and Faculty
- Faculty research/teaching and international partnerships
- Study abroad facilitation
- Academic programming
- Gathering place for alumni
- Partnering with Multi National Companies
- Creating international internships and service learning opportunities for domestic students
SEE OUR AD IN THE NOV+DEC 11 ISSUE OF THE INTERNATIONAL EDUCATOR
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL KNOWLEDGE CENTERS: