STRATEGIC PARTNER BENEFITS
In addition to the Recruiting Partner Benefits, our Strategic Partners also receive support to:
GLOBALIZE YOUR ACADEMIC PROGRAMS:
2+2, 3+1 or 3+1. No matter how you add it up, you require viable partners in India to globalize your program offerings. Expand your international academic collaborations through a platform designed to help you create a strategic and consistent effort to identify, develop and nurture relationships.
We will help you:
• Facilitate collaboration between faculty, staff and students with interested Indian academic, research, government and non-governmental organizations
• Create a Global Academic Program strategy and implementation plan
• Identify, develop and nurture the Indian partner relationship
• Assist in identifying appropriate degree/programs and crafting the ideal curriculum for the Indian context
• Facilitate and negotiate the appropriate model of delivery, including the revenue components
CUSTOMIZE EDUCATION ABROAD PROGRAMS:
Prepare your students with the knowledge, skills and experiences to function effectively in a global environment. Whether you need a conventional study abroad program or would like to create a “unique” experience in India, our staff will provide guidance and expertise in developing study abroad, internship and service learning programs, on the ground management and business services, risk management oversight and an “in-country” orientation.
We will help you:
• Facilitate faculty exchange programs for faculty and researchers
• Facilitate study abroad programs for current students
• Work with multi-national companies to create internship opportunities for students, faculty and staff
• Create and facilitate service-learning opportunities for students in partnership with Indian NGOs
• Conduct in-country orientation for all students, faculty and staff prior to program commencement
LEVERAGE ALUMNI, BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT RELATIONSHIPS:
Cultivating global relationships requires strategic planning and effective execution on the ground. The IKC provides you a platform to strategically and tactically coordinate efforts to
reengage your alumni, collaborate with multinational companies and engage in research, workshops etc. with governmental or non-governmental organizations.